BIO Hazard Cleanup & Remediation
It is important to understand that the clean up of BIO hazard waste in a cars interior is no light matter. Exposure to Blood borne Pathogens, Urine, Fecal Matter, Vomit & OPIM (Other Potentially Infectious Materials) from human & animals can pose serious health risks. We have the knowledge, experience, & tooling to correctly clean up these problems. Following is a list of incidents that require professional BIO hazard clean up.
- Feces or Urine on interior materials
- Rodent infestation within the direct interior components or ventilation system
- Vomit from adult or child on interior materials
- Blood borne Pathogens from humans or animals
- Drug Related Paraphernalia Removal
The service traditionally requires between 2 & 3 days for correct clean up. Incidents that involve the clean up of Blood borne Pathogens will need to be inspected prior to scheduling.
If you’d like to schedule an Appointment with us click HERE. Feel free to text us a few pics if you’d like to 503-335-6969. We will get back quickly.